Friday, January 30, 2009

just for fun

I thought this was such a cute picture of them laughing together - until I looked closer and realized that that laugh of his was really an evil mocking one, because he's squashing her hand under his boot. Such a nice boy...











This is the one I used for the 5x7.







I wanted to share these. Some of you who have facebook accounts have seen these, but for my blog stalkers I'll put them up here too!

I wanted to do something inexpensive but still meaningful for the grandparents for Christmas. About a week before Christmas I came up with the idea to take shots of the kids at our park and print and frame them. I absolutely LOVE the way they came out. In some of the shots I really should have used a flash, but I'll know for next time. Let it be known that most of these poses required bribery.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

They turned out great! Man, can I live in Anthem! That first one is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice the hand/foot thing in the first one until you pointed it out, lol. That's siblings for you!

Love these, you did such a good job, and of course your kids are just the cutest.

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Those are really cute pictures. I really want to start getting ours done more in the spring instead of end of fall. YOur kids are so cute! Good Job!

cyndi said...

Oh my goodness your kids are so big! They are gorgeous too! I love all the pictures. They are really cute.