Saturday, September 10, 2005

Screaming fits of rage

Yep. That's my daughter's new favorite pastime. For the past week or so she's been plopping herself onto the floor screaming with madness at the slightest inconvenience. If she's hungry, she screams. If she doesn't get her way, she screams. If I walk out of the room, she screams. When she wakes up, she screams. When she's trying to poop, she screams. And, it's not just the high-pitched girly scream. It's kind of a demonic, warrior battle-cry scream. I'm blaming it on teething, because god only knows how quickly that child will end up locked in the closet if this is more then temporary. (I'm kidding, people, sheesh) Anyhow, my ears aren't bleeding, yet. I guess that's a good sign.

In other news, Jared starts preschool this coming Tuesday. I am so excited for him. He is too. I'm a little nervous though, about how he'll act around the other kids. God, please let him be nice to the other kids. He usually interacts just fine with other children, but with his cousin Holden, sometimes he doesn't play so nice. I think it's just the relationship between the two, as in Jared thinks he's the boss. I'm crossing my fingers he won't say "I love pink taco". Billy and Mandi's friend Darcy taught him that one. Yeeeeahhhhh, that's gonna stop. Anyway, I'll let you all know how his first day turns out.