Thursday, January 27, 2005

Boys have a penis, girls have paginas!

Alright already!! Holy crap! At least I know I am loved and missed in the world of bloggers!!! Ugh! Kind of been a tough week here. So guess what? Yup Doug sure as hell got a freakin lap dance, and not just one, noooooo he got 3. Yes, 3. I don't think I have to tell you how crappy I have felt all week, how inadequate, and undesirable, and incredibly unsexy. I bet none of those damn stipping homwreckers have stretchmarks from pushing out kids, or saggy boobs from a couple years of breastfeeding. . He said it was some "harmless fun". I am sure thats all it was, but I am soooo jealous. Anyway, as you can tell, I am a little bitter.. Okay, enough of that. I don't really want to dwell on it.
On a lighter note, April, I am so glad you have a blog now!! I'm going to read it all the time bug you with comments! I have to figure out how to post some pictures.

So Jared and I had "the talk". Well, not actually the sex talk, just the private parts talk. Okay, so we are driving home from the store one day and Jared says out of the blue "I have a penis, and daddy has a penis"
I say "yes Jared that's right" then he says "Holden has a penis too, but mine is bigger" (holden is his cousin who is a year and a half). I say "yes Jared, all boys have a penis". Then Jared says " So what does Aunt Mandi have?" Uhhhhhh, what? Now at this point I have no idea what to say. Should I just tell him about vaginas or should I just say "you'll find out when your older son". After thinking about this for a few seconds, I said "Mandi has a vagina". Jared says "Do you have a vagina?" "Yes, I do". Then Jared, "oh, does Jade?" Me: "yes Jared, all girls have vaginas". Jared: Oh, so boys have a penis and girls have a pagina" I could have died. He's not even 3 yet! The embarassing thing about it all was when he asked Mandi if she did indeed have a pagina that night when we saw her. Kids really do say the darndest things don't they! Gotta love em though!!

1 comments:

Daph said...

Oh my god, that is too damn funny! That's like the talk I had with Marissa, when she asked me if I had a vagina. I said, yes, I do have a vagina. She said, "Yup, you do. You have a biiiiiiig faaaaaat vagina, mommy!" That ranks right up there with "pagina"!! I'm seriously laughing my ass of right now.

Anyway, I'm really upset that Doug did that to you... especially after you made it SO CLEAR how much it would bother you. Hell, maybe I should just call you right now instead of leaving you a comment...