Friday, January 21, 2005

just stuff

Finally! I finally have a moment to myself to write. I feel like a big fat sweaty slob right now. I just finished the housework and haven't showered in about 3 days. Needless to say, I don't smell like roses. My dark roots are about 3 inches from where they are supposed to be, and I'm about 15 lbs heavier then I was before I got preggo with Jade. My self confidence level is squat. Mandi (my sister-in-law) goes to the gym on a regular basis, so hopefully I can join her soon. I really need to shed this extra weight. It's driving me crazy.
So I was reading some other blogs out there and let me just say that you people are just down right hilarious. Some of you are such good writers, and you are so witty, it's almost like reading a novel. My friend Christa is that way. I love reading her blog. She's one of the most intelligent people I know. So let me just put a little disclaimer here: I am in no way very good at writing, I am not very witty, I don't have a very interesting life, and my blog probably won't be very funny. But that's okay right? I can just talk about anything I want. After all, this is my journal. I guess you guys don't really have to read if you don't want to.

So I guess I should talk about Doug. Basically he's my spouse equivalent. We have been together 5 years and have 2 kids, but aren't legally married. Okay, well he is going to a strip club this weekend with his brother-in-law and brother. Now, I have a problem with this. Not so much that he is going to see strippers strip, but he mentioned something about them all getting lap dances. Excuse me? I DON'T think so. Lap dance my ASS. No one should be touching him in that way but me. It's totally inappropriate in my opinion and I have told him so. At first I totally freaked out about it and pretty much went "psycho" (in his words) . After my little hissy fit, I just let it go. So..... I guess we will see what happens on Sunday night. It's his choice. BUT.... he will have to deal with me if he does! (laughs with an evil tone) I will write more tomorrow, Jade is hungry. sigh

4 comments:

Daph said...

You are just as hilarious as me, so SHUT IT. Anyway, stinky ho-bag, I thought the lap dance deal with Doug was a done thing (jesus, how many "d"s can I type in one sentence, eh?). I thought he wasn't going to get one. If he does then I'm going to play with steak knives with him. And he's going to LOSE. Oh, yeah, and SHUT UP ALREADY about Mandi, dang! I don't give a crap if she goes to the gym. She can bite me, and if you start going to the gym then you can bite me, too. Okay, this is a long enough comment. I love you, and you love me because I'm the dirtiestwhitetrashpoorasswomanwholookslikeaboy and that DEFINITELY counts for something.

Carrie said...

you guys crack me up!

Daph said...

Update your blog, DAMMIT! Just a little something, it doesn't have to be long. I ain't picky, grill, so c'mon and get down with that sheeit!

Daph said...

For real, dude. Update your damn blog. FOR REAL.