Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I guess I have a new hobby

Hey there! I'm not really sure how all this works. This is my first post ever in any online journal. I initially tried to post a comment on my friend Christa's blog, and somehow ended up starting my own blog. Hmm, go figure. I always make things more complicated then they need to be. Might as well make the best of it. Might be fun to have a journal. Even if nobody reads this, it might be theraputic at the end of the day.
So I came up with the name rubyjade pretty quickly. My absolute favorite gemstone is a ruby (also my birthstone) and my 2-month-old daughter's name is Jade. Pretty clever if I do say so myself. You might take notice that I'm not very good at grammer and that sort of thing. I'm also not a very good writer. But ya know, I figure that the more I write, the better I (hopefully) will get. I think it might be a new hobby from now on. I'm going to have to ask Christa how post pictures and things so you can see how beautiful my kids are. Yes, I know all moms say that, but my kids truely are beautiful. Okay, I think I am done for now, I will sign off and write more tomorrow. Now I need to figure out how to post a damn comment on Christa's blog!

Carriejolynn

2 comments:

Daph said...

I am SO GLAD that you signed up for a blog!! And as soon as I saw a comment from "rubyjade" I knew it was you. :) 'Cause I'm smart like that! I will e-mail you with the free program I use to post photos on my blog. It's really really easy and then I will bug you all the time to post photos of my... um, I mean your (for now until I steal them) kids.

Love the pink.

Daph said...

The booger situation was pretty damn nasty, lemme tell you. I had to PRY that sonofabitch outta there! Anywho, when blogger stops acting like a crack whore you should post some pictures. DO IT!