Friday, August 08, 2008

We've found our house






I know the pictures are a little dark, because Doug didn't open all the blinds before he took these. But, here's our house (most likely). We'll find out for sure either today or Monday. But, there's pretty much no way we'll be denied. It's 1633 square feet, and it was built between 2002-2004 so it's fairly new. I'm excited. There's a laundry room!! That means I no longer have to carry the laundry basket full of 5 loads of nasty clothes across the parking lot to the communal cat pee-smelling laundry room! That also means I'm done cleaning other peoples' bodily hair out of the lint trap! Yay for upgrades!! The house is in Anthem, and located across from the community park. I don't care how small the kitchen is at this point. It's $5 a month LESS than what we're paying for this craphole. Now, you all MUST get excited with me about that!!


7 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow thats really nice! When will you guys move?

Carrie said...

We are moving in one week - the 15th.!

Anonymous said...

I'm WAYYYYYY excited for you guys. And, like I said, we will be visiting OFTEN.

Heather said...

The kitchen is smallish but the dining room and living room are huge. We were a family of five in an 1100 sq ft apartment so I understand how you feel and I'm so happy for you.

Mindy said...

That looks really nice! Oh yeah and im serious about Paul helping you guys move in!

Happily Ever After said...

I agree, it looks nice. Wow, the 15th, that's just a few days away! Crazy, have fun! ;}

Thora said...

So cute! I love how open it is!