Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall pictures!!






















Our community park across the street held an autumnfest this past weekend, and we finally decided to go. There was also a carnival, but we ran out of time for that (plus it was 90 degrees, and none of us wanted to walk around in the sun any more than we had to). So we ate some Navajo tacos, browsed the arts and crafts booths, pet (petted?) some animals, and Jade brushed some butts (see above pictures). We then picked out our pumpkins. Jared almost dropped his, but luckily Doug rescued it just before the splat. That would have been pretty messy, and gross.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Um, yeah. hasn't the weather been CRAZY? It hasnt been below 90 here in weeks!!

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! I wish I lived closer. Cute pictures!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Love the fall pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are. Jade is beautiful with that long blonde hair she looks just like you!Let me know how you are doing, i miss you!

Heather said...

I like that there is a petting zoo at your pumpkin patch! And I'm going to comment on your last post whether you like it or not - ROFL!! Awesome. See? I didn't think you'd mind.