Friday, April 22, 2005

copycat

I want to be just like all you crafty bitches out there, so I went to the fabric store yesterday, and bought me some fabric along with a pattern to make Jade a sundress. I have sewing machine my best friend gave me, so I guess it's time to actually use the thing. I did know how to sew a long time ago, like when I was 10. So I do understand the basics of sewing, but I am still going to need help. We are in the midst of re-arranging the appartment, so my computer is down right now, and I am currently using Doug's which doesn't have the software on it to show you pics of the fabric. Hopefulyl mine will be up and running tonight, so I can post it for you all to see. I'm actually excited to start sewing, I need some type of project to keep me busy. Okay, I have two kids, I AM busy, but I need something to focus on, like a project to accomplish. I will keep you up to date on my new project, I just have to get my lazy ass started.

ps. I had a dream Arnold Schwartzanegger was my step-dad. I have no idea how to spell Schwartzanegger.