Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I've been tagged.

what picture has brought you the most sadness?
a picture of a little boy, around seven crying in the arms of his father. He just found out his mother died in the World Trade Center on 9/11. I cried for an hour after I saw that.

What picture has brought you the most joy?
A picture of Jared when he was about 4 weeks, smiling up at his daddy.

What picture has brought you the most introspection?
A picture I saw on the cover of Time magazine when I was little. A vietnemese girl was running through the streets naked. Her skin was burning from chemical warfare. I'll never forget that picture.

What picture brings you the most laughter?
A picture I have of me and April after too much peppermint schnapps. I won't go into detail, but she knows the one I'm talking about!

What song makes you cry?
"Into the West" by Annie Lennox. It's beautiful.

What song makes you dance?
"Hey Mama" by Black Eyed Peas
"Hot in Here" by Nelly
and..... I ain't gonna lie:
"Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix Alot (how can you not love a song with lyrics like "my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon"!)
"California Love"

What song makes you drive really fast?
"Sunday Morning" No Doubt

What song brings the best outdoor memory?
listening to a kick-ass drumline always brings back great memories. Ahh, how I miss that.

What are you listening to now?
Dr. Phil. (I know, I know)

What book was last given to you by someone else?
"The Juror" by John Grisham, given to me by my brother.

What book will you keep with you always?
The owner's manual to my car.

Where do you like to be quiet?
In the bathtub... with a good book... and bubbles.

Where do you like to be loud?
At an amusement park.

What is your favorite fruit juice?
orange