Friday, June 24, 2005

The days of Green Day and Snoop Dogg

Let's see, let's see. I know I need to update. But in all honesty, I don't really have a damn thing to say. I know my blog is less then exciting, in fact it can be pretty downright boring. I'm aware of that, I really am. What can I say? I just don't have an exciting life, folks. Sorry. I HAVE noticed however, that I have done quite a bit of complaining since I started this little blog way back in January. Has it been that long? I guess so. So in the future, I swear I will try to write less negative, boring posts. That may mean I won't blog as much, but I do have to keep my small but much appreciated audience interested.

At the moment, nothing exciting is going on. Next year will be my 10 year high school reunion though, and there's a lot of buzz on that classmates website, as well as myspace. (which I was suckered into because I do have friends on that site. It's fun to network, but my loyalty to blogging lies here, to you folks) Anyway, I'm not really sure if I actually want to go or not. I mean, yes high school was fun and supposedly "some of the best days of my life" or whatever. But seriously, I was just a band geek with really big glasses, and I was thin as a rail, with absolutely no boobs. At all. I don't even know if most of those people would remember me. I had a couple boyfriends in high school, and for that reason, I'm sure Doug won't go. Christa and April really want me to go, so maybe I can share their husbands for the evening as my date. Bryan and David won't mind. I'll just pretend I'm their pimp or something, and I can have one on each arm. Christa and April can socialize with our classmates who got fat from childbirth (ha ha haaaa!! yeah, you bitches were the "curvy" ones in high school, and now you're just fat!!) and Bryan, David and I can hang out in the corner and poke fun of the "losers" who don't have jobs trying to pick up on all the chicks. Christa, April, and I will of course dress to impress. We'll be looking hot, hotter then we ever did in high school. And we will be the envy of all the pretty, stuck up snobs we went to school with. Hmmmm, maybe I will go after all. Sounds like a night of fun-filled reminiscing of days gone by, that will never (thank god) be re-lived.