Thursday, June 02, 2005

non-sensitivum husbandus

(see Penny's comment)

So I'm back from the doc today. Seems as though I have a bout of anxiety. Which makes sense, really. I go into panic mode when the damn dishes aren't done, and I become a raging bitch when there are toys on the floor, or if we don't go to walmart excatly the day I planned to go. And, I have a heart murmur. My ekg was fine, and I have an echodardiogram scheduled for next week, along with a holter monitor. For those of you who don't know, the holter monitor is basically a recorder taped to your chest for 24 hours. You wear it home and go about your daily routine, and it's uncomfortable as hell. I had to wear one a couple years ago when I had heart palpitations. The palpitations are back, along with a good dose of psycho anxiety disorder. (that's my own self diagnosis, thankyouverymuch) So, the two seem to go hand in hand. The more anxiety I have, the more palpitations I have, and the more my heart skips beats, and the more I get out of breath, just lying down reading my John Grisham novel. Whatever is going on with my heart is more then likely not life threatening, just more of a nuisance. After the tests come back, I'll let you all know what the happs is.

I talked with my mom today. apparently the county for which my dad works is going to get their asses sued for wrongful termination. I'm glad my parents aren't just letting that crazy bitch get away with getting my dad fired. They are actually going to do something about it, and thank god. She's already had comlaints filed against her. All I have to say to that is K-A-R-M-A.