Wednesday, April 23, 2008

funky/conservative


I ordered these glasses yesterday. The thing is, they are TOTALLY out there for me. I wanted something a little more "fun" than the regular wire frames I've been wearing all my life. But now I'm afraid I may have overdone it. They looked cute on me in the store, but now seeing the picture, I'm freaking out just a little. I mean, they're SQUARE, and BLACK. I'm not sure if they'll be quite "me". Doug says they look stupid, but he says that about most things I like anyway. So what do you all think? Will it be okay? Can I pull off this new look? Am I freaking out over nothing? I figure it this way: IF the glasses look TOTALLY bizzare on me, I'll just get a funky new hairdo to match the glasses!

5 comments:

kelara said...

I say go for it! Everybody needs to change things up once in awhile. Maybe I should take my own advice...... ;)

Lacey said...

I love your philosophy about getting a new do to match! I think they're adorable, and will look fantastic on you. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are kick ass! I love that they're green inside. I'm so glad you went with something funky -- they're going to look great on you. When they come in you have to post a picture, bokay!

cyndi said...

I think those are super cute. You have to post a pic of yourself when you get them :) And new hair cuts are always fun. I chopped mine at Christmas ans loved it!

Stacey said...

I love them!! But maybe that's because they are very similar to my pair, lol. I think they'll look great on you!