Sunday, May 11, 2008

Grandmas are the best!




So, for Mother's Day, I drove down to visit my grandparents for the weekend. I thought that would be nice, since I haven't seen them since Christmas. Well, grandma ended up cooking a full pancake and egg breakfast, and taking me and Jade shopping. Jared stayed with grandpa and learned how to beat my sorry butt in checkers. $150.00 and two hours later, we came home for lunch....which she cooked of course. Okay, really I'm not an ungrateful lazy granddaughter. I know it sounds that way, but I'm not. (even though she's pushing 80 and still cleaning up after our messes)She insists on cooking for us, buying us (me) clothes, and making our beds the second we roll out of them. So...since I love her so much, I let her do those things for me, because I know it means the world to her to "take care of us". So, happy Mother's Day grandma, and thanks for the shopping spree!

At least I got her flowers. And a card. So there.


This is one of the tops I picked out. It looks rad with my funky new glasses. Yeah, I said rad.




3 comments:

cyndi said...

Gotta love grandma's. That shirt is fabulous. I love it.

mushbelly said...

totally cute shirt. You should post a picture of you wearing it, and your new glasses.

Anonymous said...

I love that you got spoiled on Mother's Day. If anyone needs a little some'em some'em it's you. V. cute shirt!
~Marie