Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Jenn tagged me, so here ya go.

Rules:
A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
At the beginning of 1998 I was in a car accident, and broke my elbow, had to have surgery, and I also broke my ankle. I still have a seatbelt scar across my chest. A friend was driving, she fell asleep and we crashed into a palm tree. AT the end of '98', I was a percussionist in RCC marching band, touring all of SoCal, and then did an exhibition performance at the Georgia dome in Atlanta. It was one of the neatest experiences of my life.
If you have 10 minutes, watch the vid. It's our rehearsal in the Georgia Dome. We are a little off because we weren't used to the echo in there. It gets a lot better toward the end. About 5 minutes into it, you can really hear us in the drum solo. Sorry about the singing. Who's ever heard of singers in a field show anyway? Also, if you're familiar with the music of Les Miserables, this'll sound familiar to you. Enjoy! It sure brings back memories. Make sure you turn off my playlist first.

2. Five things on your to do list today.
* laundry
* clean bathrooms
* type more orthopedic reports (this unit seems to be never-ending)
* make dinner
* play/spend time with kids

3. 5 snacks you enjoy.
*salted peanuts
*chocolate chip cookies
*pringles
*pickles
*hard-boiled eggs

4. What would you do if you suddenly became a millionaire?
* pay off debt
* buy house
*travel to Europe
*shop, shop, shop!!

5. 3 bad habits:
*Nail biting
*putting things off until the very last minute
*drinking coffee

6. 5 places I've lived:
Moreno Valley, CA
San Jose, CA
Concord, CA
Lancaster, CA (guess I've only lived 4 places)

7. 5 jobs I've had:
*
Mervyn's sales clerk
* receptionist for property management co.
* office assistant for record-keeping co.
*sales associate for Ritz Camera
*store manager for Ritz Camera


8. 5 things people don't know about me:
*I talk to myself on a regular basis, like in my head....and sometimes out loud.
* I went halfway through Army bootcamp and then dropped out (yes you can do that, you just have to have a medical reason. Mine was scoliosis)
* I can't kill bugs.
* I used to smoke.
*I have never plucked my eyebrows. I just can't. I have a mental block against it for some reason.

I tag Kelly, Lacey, Daphne, Mush, and Stacey!

1 comments:

cyndi said...

wow you were so busy 10 yrs ago. Crazy!!! I just learned so much about you. That was fun to read. Is there something wrong with talking to yourself????