Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures, lots. Post is at bottom, for some reason.




Poor kid. This slide's sooooo fast. He always comes up gasping for air--and then promptly goes back up the steps for another ride.






Okay, Jared is actually underneath the dang innertube. As soon as he hit the water he sank.



I love how Jared looks like he's using "The Force" on me. *It is not time to go home.*


We'll see how many I can get in one post. Jared had a half day today, so I took the kids to the waterpark at the community center. All the community center fees are paid with the HOA. It's really nice to just pack up and drive down the road to the waterslides pretty much whenever we want (as long as they're open). I was in a bad mood today and I hoped this would get me out of my funk. It helped a little. Jared's driving me batty, being as obnoxious as he possibly can get away with. I don't know what's with that kid. I've had no desire to be around him these past few days. I hope he doesn't sense that. He asked for bedtime snuggles tonight, (different from bedtime hugs and kisses) which I gave. I felt a little better snuggling and talking with him in his bed. Maybe he does sense my distance....






Anyway, on to pics!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeek, love the pictures! It's so cool they have a place like that where the kids can play, and you can hang out and cool off!

Happily Ever After said...

That water park is so awesome! I wish our communities around here had areas like that!