Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No more trainng wheels!!






Jared has a few scrapes and bruises to show for this new milestone, but overall he took to it fairly easily. I think he's pretty pleased with himself, and he should be! His friend down the street rides a two-wheeler so I think that sparked his interest. After a while, as I was putting the bikes and scooter away, I heard everyone head inside from the garage, so I followed once I was finished, and closed the garage door. A couple minutes later I hear the doorbell, and I open the door to find Jade standing with her hand on her hip looking perplexed. "Mom, I can't believe you forgot me!" Well shoot. I guess it's a good thing I only have two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Jared! How old is Jade again? (JK) LOL

Anonymous said...

Wahoo, how exciting! I'm cracking up that you left Jade outside -- I can totally picture the look on her face.

<3

cyndi said...

hmmm I think I have forgotten 1 or 2 before, but only for a second. Hey Brayden can't ride a bike WITH training wheels. He is almost 6. ps I am so jealous of your house and neighborhood. SERIOUSLY!

Carrie said...

Cyndi, don't be jealous. It's not even ours. We're renting. Plus, there's scorpions.