Friday, February 04, 2005

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...

These are a few of my favorite things:

~ The way my daughter's nose crinkles when her beautiful mouth curls into a smile
~ The smell of my grandma's house
~ The sound of my little boy's voice when he sweetly says "I love you mommy"
~ The peaceful look on my children's' faces when are sound asleep. (especially after a hard day)
~ Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate!
~ Laying in bed with my sweetheart while he plays with my hair as I am wrapped around him
~ The beautiful sound of laughter from my 2 (almost 3) year old.
~ The smell of rain
~ Doug's penetrating blue eyes
~The natural smell of Jade's head. (without baby shampoo)
~ Christmas morning
~Coming home to visit mom and dad
~ 4th of July in Bakersfield
~ Drinking grown up drinks with my girlfriends ( I miss that one terribly)
~A hearty laugh you can feel to the core
~ a clean house ( gotta love that!)
~ The smell of baking cookies ( preferably chocolate chip)
~ The color red
~ Nursing my darling Jade in my comfy rocker
~Reading to Jared just before bed as he curls his fingers in my hair.
~ The crispness of a fall morning
~ The smell of a cozy fire in a fireplace
~ Christmas carols
~ A nice bubble bath with a glass of wine and a good book. Don't forget the candles!
~

Just thought I'd share a few with you.
~

4 comments:

Daph said...

Awwwww! That's so cute! You forgot to say how much you like our HOT LESBIAN SEXcapades. You don't have to hide it...

Daph said...

Oh, god, Rubyjade, don't listen to that stupid asshat. She's just trying to stir up trouble. Obviously HER life is boring if she's surfing the net looking up blogs to leave nasty comments on. I'm going to leave her a comment myself, but don't take this shit personally, dearie-lou. EVERYBODY gets hatemail, and this is pretty mild and uninspiring stuff.

SuperP. said...

'Kim' is in a misanthropic mood, isn't she? Who is this wench and why is she so envious? She thinks she can wreck your day with her bitterness? Obviously all good-hearted people like us will do is pity her and possibly pray for her troubled soul. I bet that just pisses her off, too. It's too bad that some people can be so overtly gauche.

I liked your post. Not enough people concentrate on what they are thankful for and what gives them inspiration in their daily lives.

'Kim' probably thought she'd end up a muchmusic star or something and is probably having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that she is isn't. Or, maybe she tried to be all that you are to someone once and he used it to deceive and mistreat her. Who knows. And, honestly, who cares. 'Kim' obviously wants someone to care, but she'd be better off slitting her wrists if it's a cry for help she needs to release because then an ambulance might come and some hot paramedics might take notice of her, instead all she did was make her patheticness known to vague characters out here in blogger. Good job, 'Kim'.. way to improve your life and the world around you.

RubyJade - it's wonderful, your appreciation of things. Happy Valentines Day to someone who sounds like they are doing their part to keep a smile on their face through the incredible job it takes to be a mother.

I would bet that 'Kim' didn't have a very nice mother. Poor little wretch.

Maybe she will revist and we can make her famous. Maybe she will grace us with her disgusting view of the world and we can all get together and bash her, just like today. Warms the hearts doesn't it? No.. I thought maybe it did.. I thought maybe 'Kim' had something there.. a way to cure the boredom.. but I guess I am just not bored or disturbed enough to comment my stupidity on other people's blogs.

For too much time wasted psychoanalyzing someone who is simply suffering from a bad case of sad, wastefulness.

I'm going to go and clean my daughters room, before my little angel comes home. PS.. I have homecooked soup on the stove. (How'd ya like that 'Kim' you mcfatty-eatin'terd.)

SuperP. said...

You know that word 'cunt'? yeah.. funny how it sounds like a dryer version of 'kim'. Fuck her, she's a twat.