Friday, February 11, 2005

A little bit sappy

Today I have a new-found appreciation for my friends. Not that I've never appreciated them before, of course. It's just been reiterated. I just want the two of you to know how much I love you, how much I care about you, and how much I am inspired by you. You know who you are :) You are wonderful people with hearts of gold, always giving to those who need it. You are both world-class mothers, who would do anything on earth for your kids. You are beautiful, funny, intelligent and incredibly fun. I am so touched by your thoughtfulness. I hope one day I can give back to you what you have given me in the time we have known each other. You have shown me how to be a great mother and a great person. I have learned so much from you, and your friendships mean more than I can say. I'm sorry if I haven't been there for you when you needed me, we all know I can get a bit flakey! But my heart has always been with you. We have known each other a long time and you both have been there for me through a lot of stuff. Thank you for caring about me, thank you for your friendship, thank you for seeing things in me that I don't see, thank you for loving me even for my faults. You will never be forgotten, you will always be loved. I cherish you both, and now I am crying. I know I don't really say these things to you, but I thought you should know.

On a much less sappy note: I'm going to Vegas baby!!! We are going for Valentines Day. Should be fun, can't wait! I promise I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Daph said...

I play this game with Marissa... wanna play? It goes like this:

Me: Do you know how much I love you?

You: No. How much?

Me: I love you more than all the houses, the birds, the trees... I love you more than the clouds and the sky... I love you more than the mountains and the ocean... I love you more than all the countries... I love you more than the whole planet... I love you more than the whole solar system and the whole universe... I love you more than anything that ever was or ever will be... Forever.

That's how much I love you.

You're my *best*. :)

Daph said...

Happy Valentine's day, ms. poopy pants! :) <3