Monday, February 21, 2005

Scary movies

Doug rented The Grudge tonight and is making me watch it RIGHT NOW. I really hate scary ghosty movies. HATE them. With a passion. So here I am on the laptop in the living room, trying to avoid the scary parts, you know, when the music stops and someone looks around a corner, only to see some corpse-looking ghost glaring at them, beckoning them to join the rest of the ghosts in some world they are trapped in. God that really creeps me out. I hate the ghost movies. Aliens, monsters, witches, mummys, no problem. And what's with that kid meowing like a cat anyway? Ha ha Doug, I'm not watching it!!!!!

2 comments:

Daph said...

That was the scariest effing movie ever. You know how on DVDs they have a menu where you can watch "the making of..." and when you watch it the movie becomes less scary because you get to see how it was made 'n shit?? Well, this movie was STILL SCARY for me even AFTER watching how they made it. Because every time you see that creepy face, or see her body coming down the stars or coming out of the ceiling, THAT'S REALLY HER. Not CGI or anything, but a real person.

Every time I take a shower or walk into my kitchen with the lights off or look at my closet doors I think I'm going to see her face.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!

SuperP. said...

Don't you love laptops! And why is it that men can make us watch their movies but it's an assault on their manhood to sit and enjoy one of ours? Men... ugh!