Thursday, July 24, 2008

My little movie review.


I'm all for dark movies, but this was REALLY dark. Heath Ledger was amazing. His portrayal of the Joker was perfectly creepy and sadistic. If this was the last movie he made, he sure went out with a bang. The role of the Joker has been rewritten, and no one can possibly reprise it. Heath Ledger IS the Joker. It's sad to think a talent of that callibur has passed away. I know I'll always have so much respect for him now that I have seen how truely brilliant he was.

6 comments:

cyndi said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Can you believe were 30. I think we are supposed to act older or something now. . .but then again 30 is the new 20-- so I guess that gives us another 10 years to grow up.

I am dying to go see this movie!

I am so excited for your move. It is nice to change. I always hate moving but am glad after!

Don't your parents live there?

Anyway I am trying really hard to keep up my blogging. But once you stop it is so easy to not do it!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday a bit late. My dh saw the movie and loved it too, although he did say it was incredibly dark. Hope you were able to enjoy your day yesterday. I enjoyed your post.

Jenni said...

I had Nate go see it by himself :) He thought it was awesome though.

Anonymous said...

Loved it!

Anonymous said...

I want to see this pretty badly. I wasn't very excited about somebody trying to outdo a Jack Nicholson role, but I've heard from about 1,000 different people that Ledger nailed it, even moreso than Nicholson. I'm waiting for Blu-Ray on this one though.

Stacey said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I can't wait to see the movie and your's is just one of many positive reviews I've heard.