Friday, March 25, 2005

Better today

I am feeling better today, I had a long talk with a friend who was in a similar situation. I am not depressed today, sorry for the "woe is me" post.

So tonight we are off to Vegas!! My friend is getting married and I am so excited for her. I get to be in the wedding as her bridesmaid. Last night I finally went out and bought some shoes to go with the dress. I'm excited about getting all dolled up. It's gonna be fuuuuuuuun. April's going to be there too, so it will be nice to see her again too.

I need to get my butt in gear and clean this damn house and pack me some clothes! I've been on the phone all morning and haven't gotten anything done. I'll post some pics when I get back.

1 comments:

SuperP. said...

Happy to read that you are happier today! Enjoy the wedding!! Looking forward to great shots of you girls all dolled up!