Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I need some ideas here people!!

Doug's cousin is getting married in two weeks and her bridal shower is this Saturday. Now, I don't know her very well and I have no idea what to get her for the shower. Should I get something off the registry, or is that pretty much a wedding thing? They are going to Cancun on their honneymoon, so maybe I could get something for the trip. I am racking my brain here. I don't really want to get her lingerie because I don't really know her style. Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to what to get? I will take ALL and ANY!! I guess if all else fails, I could just get her something off the registry. I really wanted to maybe do a gift basket for the honneymoon, I just can't figure out what to put in it. Looking for some creative suggestions. I know ya'll are creative!

And, in case you are wondering... Doug and I are muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better. Vegas was great. Thanks for all your support.

Thanks to Daphne, who installed haloscan for me because I'm a computer illiterate moron, commenting should be a bit easier now. Thanks ho-bag!!:)