Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Interview

Here are my interview questions from Daphne. Read the instructions at the end of this Q&A session if you want to be interviewed, too.

1. Is there anything in your life you regret doing/not doing? Why?

I regret wasting my time in high school. I still have dreams about my government teacher warning me I won't graduate unless I show up for class the last week. I used to ditch all the time and I never took anything seriously. I don't think I had the confidence to actually apply myself. I've never really finished anything by giving 100 percent. It would have been nice to actually study and get good grades in high school. Maybe then I might have some sense of accomplishment in my life.

2. Who is your favorite author?

That would Tolkien, by far. I'm not too well read, and one book I'd really like to read is Weathering Heights. But for now, Tolkien is my favorite author, hands down. I have recently read James Patterson, and I really enjoyed him as well.

3. If you had to give up one of your five senses, which one would it be?

I'd have to say sense of smell. I mean really, I couldn't very well give up my sight. I looooove food too much to give up taste, and hearing? I'd much rather give up smell.

4. On your deathbed, what is the one thing you would tell each of your children?

I would probably tell them both that I love them, and to be happy in life, along with being responsible. I'd tell them to be open and listen to their hearts. I'd tell them to set goals and work towards them. I'd tell them they are children of god, and they have great worth. I'd tell them I'm proud of them, and that I will be with them. I guess that's more than one thing.

5. What is your favorite dish to cook? To eat?

My favorite dish to cook?? Hmmmmmmm Well my favorite thing to bake is bread because kneading it is so therapeutic. I love how dough squishes between my fingers. It feels awesome. I guess my favorite dinner to make would be meatloaf, for the same reason! I love to squish it between my fingers. Jared likes to help. Myfavorite dish to eat is probably some type of pasta in alfredo sauce with shrimp. Doug's not so much into pasta, otherwise I'd learn how to make it. It's sooooooooo good.


The Official Interview Game Rules

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.