Friday, May 13, 2005

Tagged

Daphne tagged me.

The rules are simple when you're tagged.
Choose 5 items from the list to write about.
Tag 3 other individuals when you're done.

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer

If I could be a doctor I would be an OB/GYN. Although I'd have to look at vaginas all day long, I'd love to bring precious babies into this world. It's such a special, spiritual, beautiful moment when a baby takes his first breath of life.If I could be a painter

If I could be a gardener, I'd grow roses. Tons of them. Everywhere.

If I could be a missionary

If I could be a chef, I would cook delicious, succulent dinners every single night and have friends and family over all the time. My specialty would be steak and shrimp, and Doug would brag to his work buddies about how great I am in the kitchen. Damn, I really wish I were a chef.

If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist

If I could be a psychologist, I'd have my own practice and help people with debilitating mental illnesses. The mind is soooo interesting to me, I'd love to learn more.

If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an innkeeper
If I could be a professor

If I could be a writer, I'd write children's books and win those cool awards like the Newbury(I think it's called.) Then, I'd have lots of money and buy a huge cabin up in the woods of Washington. That would be nice.

If I could be a llama rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate

If I could be an astronaut,that means I'd be super smart. I'm cool with that.

If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world,

I tag Penny, Kelly, and Ape