Tuesday, June 03, 2008

when we were young.

Photobucket


I was thinking about things last night. Time rewound as I lay in bed and reminisced about our fun dating days. We used to do everything together. We laughed every day. We said "I love you", we used to look deep into each others' eyes. We talked for hours on the phone about nothing at all. He was so...open. He had a way of making me feel like a million bucks, and like I was the only thing that mattered.

How did it all turn out like this?

7 comments:

Marie B. said...

Ruby, My heart just broke a little for you while reading this. I wish I had answers for you. The only thing that I can say is that you are a beautiful person that deserves to be loved fully and unconditionally.

Lacey said...

Listen here, Lady. I don't know what's going on, but you DO know that I'm just a click away (or a phone call if you'd prefer) if you need to talk.

Lacey said...

Oh, and I forgot: Love ya, Babe!

Stacey said...

Oh, Ruby, I don't know what's going on but I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I really truly hope things get better for you, they did for Carlos and I but it took a while. :(

Stacey said...

Oh, and I just want to say that the more I read your blog and get to know you, I think we'd be pretty dang good friends. We seem to have a lot in common.

Natelli Johnston said...

I love when people are really honest in their blogs and lay it all out there. I think a lot of people wonder why and how it all turned out the way it did. I don't know you or what has happened in your life, but I hope that like Marie said (I actually sort of know her btw) you can find someone who treats you good and loves you for who you are.

Lyns said...

Carrie--you know ITA with Marie. HUGS from me and the monster!